Two Sisters in the Spirit: Thérèse of Lisieux & Elizabeth of the Trinity (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1992), p. 26, original edition, Schwestern im Geist: Therese von Lisieux and Elisabeth von Dijon, [Einsiedeln], Johannes Verlag, 1970.,
Saints as the ‘Living Gospel’: Von Balthasar's Revealers of the Revealer, Rahner's Mediators of the Mediator†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 270–285, March 2014
How to Cite
Sullivan, P. A. (2014), Saints as the ‘Living Gospel’: Von Balthasar's Revealers of the Revealer, Rahner's Mediators of the Mediator. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 270–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00704.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!