Augustine's ‘Sacred Reign-Secular Rule’ Conception of the State; a Bridge from the West's' Foundational Roots to its Post-Secular Destiny, and between ‘the West’ and ‘the Rest’
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
How to Cite
Trainor, B. T. (2011), Augustine's ‘Sacred Reign-Secular Rule’ Conception of the State; a Bridge from the West's' Foundational Roots to its Post-Secular Destiny, and between ‘the West’ and ‘the Rest’. The Heythrop Journal. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00710.x
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!