Why Socrates Does Not Request Exile in the Apology
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 73–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Morris, T. F. (2014), Why Socrates Does Not Request Exile in the Apology. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00719.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!