From Kavād to al-Ghazālī: Religion, Law and Political Thought in the Near East, c. 600–1100. By Patricia Crone. Pp.viii, 356, Aldershot, Hampshire, Ashgate Variorum, 2005, £60.00.
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 514–515, May 2012
How to Cite
Penaskovic, R. (2012), From Kavād to al-Ghazālī: Religion, Law and Political Thought in the Near East, c. 600–1100. By Patricia Crone. Pp.viii, 356, Aldershot, Hampshire, Ashgate Variorum, 2005, £60.00. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 514–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00729_9.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!