LL.B (Dubl.), LL.M (Cantab.). The author is currently reading Philosophy and Theology at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome. The author gratefully acknowledges the advice and guidance of Rev. Prof. Joseph Carola S.J. and the late Rev. Prof. James McEvoy on earlier drafts of this paper. Any views expressed in this paper are those of the author. All errors and omissions remain the authors.
Augustine's Theory of Time
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 659–665, July 2016
How to Cite
McGrattan, D. (2016), Augustine's Theory of Time. The Heythrop Journal, 57: 659–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00731.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2016
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!