Prospects for Developing the Via Empirica in a Post-Conciliar Church
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 181–196, March 2013
How to Cite
Siniscalchi, G. B. (2013), Prospects for Developing the Via Empirica in a Post-Conciliar Church. The Heythrop Journal, 54: 181–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00750.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!