Some Reflections on Theology and Popular Piety: A Fruitful or Fraught Relationship?†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 961–971, November 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, S. (2012), Some Reflections on Theology and Popular Piety: A Fruitful or Fraught Relationship?. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 961–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00753.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!