Exploitation and Developing Countries: The Ethics of Clinical Research. Edited by Jennifer S. Hawkins and Ezekiel J. Emanuel . Pp. 327, Princeton and Oxford, Princeton University Press, 2008, $14.95.
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 895–897, September 2012
How to Cite
Williams, J. R. (2012), Exploitation and Developing Countries: The Ethics of Clinical Research. Edited by Jennifer S. Hawkins and Ezekiel J. Emanuel . Pp. 327, Princeton and Oxford, Princeton University Press, 2008, $14.95. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 895–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00757_46.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!