The author wants to thank Professor Madigan for his work on the text and an anonymous reviewer for his remarks.
The ‘German Fathers’ of the Theological Turn in Phenomenology: Scheler, Reinach, Heidegger
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 545–552, July 2014
How to Cite
Camilleri, S. (2014), The ‘German Fathers’ of the Theological Turn in Phenomenology: Scheler, Reinach, Heidegger. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 545–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00764.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!