Anglo-Catholicism: A Study in Religious Ambiguity. By W. S. F. Pickering. Pp. xvi, 284, Cambridge, James Clarke, 2008, $35.60.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1053–1054, November 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, N. H. (2012), Anglo-Catholicism: A Study in Religious Ambiguity. By W. S. F. Pickering. Pp. xvi, 284, Cambridge, James Clarke, 2008, $35.60. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 1053–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00769_27.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!