What is Truth? From the Academy to the Vatican. By John M. Rist. Pp. xiv, 361, Cambridge University Press, 2008, $23.98.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1069–1070, November 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, R. J. (2012), What is Truth? From the Academy to the Vatican. By John M. Rist. Pp. xiv, 361, Cambridge University Press, 2008, $23.98. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 1069–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00769_45.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!