In The Midst of Our Sorrows: An Existential-Phenomenological Analysis of Evil
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 15–31, January 2015
How to Cite
Vink, A. T. (2015), In The Midst of Our Sorrows: An Existential-Phenomenological Analysis of Evil. The Heythrop Journal, 56: 15–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00779.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Augustine of Hippo. Confessions. Translated by F. J. Sheed. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company, 2006.
- Augustine of Hippo. On Free Choice of the Will. Translated by Thomas Williams. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company, 1993.
- The Way of All the Earth. Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 1976.
- The Bassic Approach to Phenomenology.’ In The Essential Husserl, by , edited by Donn Welton. Indianapolis: Indiana University Press, 1999. . ‘
- Discourse on Metaphysics.’ In Selections, by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, edited by Philip P. Weiner. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1951. . ‘
- Monadology.’ In Selections, by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, edited by Philip P. Weiner. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1951. . ‘
- Theodicy. Translated by E.M. Huggard. LaSalle: Open Court, 1985. .
- Man Against Mass Soceity. Chicago: Gateway, 1962. .
- On the Ontological Mystery.’ In The Philosophy of Existentialism, by Gabriel Marcel. New York: Citadel Press, 1956. . ‘
- The Encounter with Evil.’ In Tragic Wisdom and Beyond, by Gabriel Marcel, translated by Stephen Jolin and Peter McCormick. Evanston: Northwestern University Press, 1973. . ‘
- Togetherness: Identity and Depth.’ In The Mystery of Being, Volume I: Reflection and Mystery, by Gabriel Marcel. South Bend: St. Augustine's Press, 2001. . ‘
- Introduction to Phenomenology. New York: Routledge, 2000. .
- Theological Investigations. Translated by David Morland. Vol. XVI. New York: The Crossroad Publishing Company, 1983. .
- Theological Investigations. Translated by Cornelius Ernst. Vol. I. New York: The Crossroad Publishing Company, 1982. .
- Being and Nothingness. Translated by Hazel E. Barnes. New York: Washington Square Press, 1956. .
- Husserl's Phenomenology. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2003. .