Reinterpreting Original Sin: Integrating Insights From Sociology and the Evolutionary Sciences
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 715–731, September 2013
How to Cite
Olkovich, N. (2013), Reinterpreting Original Sin: Integrating Insights From Sociology and the Evolutionary Sciences. The Heythrop Journal, 54: 715–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00792.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!