Maritain and Nussbaum: Two Ironically Promising ‘Essentialist’ Accounts of Basic Social Justice
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2012 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 629–642, July 2015
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, J. P. (2015), Maritain and Nussbaum: Two Ironically Promising ‘Essentialist’ Accounts of Basic Social Justice. The Heythrop Journal, 56: 629–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00798.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!