St. Jerome's Commentaries on Galatians, Titus, and Philemon. Translated with an introduction by Thomas P. Scheck. Pp. xi, 416, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, Indiana, 2010, $34.44.
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2013 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 54, Issue 1, page 153, January 2013
How to Cite
Turner, G. (2013), St. Jerome's Commentaries on Galatians, Titus, and Philemon. Translated with an introduction by Thomas P. Scheck. Pp. xi, 416, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, Indiana, 2010, $34.44. The Heythrop Journal, 54: 153. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2013.00794_25.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!