Negotiating Academic Values, Professorial Responsibilities and Expectations for Accountability in Today's University
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Higher Education Quarterly © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Higher Education Quarterly
Special Issue: Academia as Workplace: Critical and Comparative Perspectives
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 207–217, April 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, L. H. (2012), Negotiating Academic Values, Professorial Responsibilities and Expectations for Accountability in Today's University. Higher Education Quarterly, 66: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2273.2012.00516.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!