Grateful thanks to Professor David Crouch (University of Hull), who accompanied me to Weaverthorpe and Cowlam and also advised me on the draft of this article.
The last years of Herbert the Chamberlain: Weaverthorpe church and hall
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
© Institute of Historical Research 2009
Volume 83, Issue 222, pages 588–601, November 2010
How to Cite
Sharpe, R. (2010), The last years of Herbert the Chamberlain: Weaverthorpe church and hall. Historical Research, 83: 588–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2009.00523.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!