Henry Neville and the toleration of Catholics during the Exclusion Crisis
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© Institute of Historical Research 2009
Volume 83, Issue 222, pages 617–634, November 2010
How to Cite
Mahlberg, G. (2010), Henry Neville and the toleration of Catholics during the Exclusion Crisis. Historical Research, 83: 617–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2009.00533.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!