This article is a revised version of the plenary lecture delivered at the Anglo-American Conference of Historians on ‘Cities’, University of London, 3 July 2009.
Constructing a sense of community in rapidly growing European cities in the eleventh to thirteenth centuries
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 83, Issue 222, pages 575–587, November 2010
How to Cite
Blockmans, W. (2010), Constructing a sense of community in rapidly growing European cities in the eleventh to thirteenth centuries. Historical Research, 83: 575–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2010.00553.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!