Hierarchy, authority and jurisdiction in the mid eighteenth-century recruitment of the highland regiments
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 227, pages 89–104, February 2012
How to Cite
Dziennik, M. P. (2012), Hierarchy, authority and jurisdiction in the mid eighteenth-century recruitment of the highland regiments. Historical Research, 85: 89–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2011.00577.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!