The author would like to thank David Carpenter for his comments on a draft of this article, which made it shorter and clearer. Any remaining errors or obscurity are, of course, the author's own.
Recorda splendidissima: the use of pipe rolls in the thirteenth century*
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 227, pages 1–12, February 2012
How to Cite
Cassidy, R. (2012), Recorda splendidissima: the use of pipe rolls in the thirteenth century. Historical Research, 85: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2011.00583.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!