Peninsularity and patriotism: Spanish and British approaches to the Peninsular War, 1808–14
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 229, pages 453–468, August 2012
How to Cite
Lawrence, M. (2012), Peninsularity and patriotism: Spanish and British approaches to the Peninsular War, 1808–14. Historical Research, 85: 453–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00594.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!