I would like to thank Evan Jones and Margaret Condon for their invaluable advice and continuous feedback as co-members of the ‘Cabot project’, funded by the British Academy (SG100194) and Gretchen Bauta, a private Canadian benefactor.
John Cabot and his Italian financiers*
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 229, pages 372–393, August 2012
How to Cite
Guidi-Bruscoli, F. (2012), John Cabot and his Italian financiers. Historical Research, 85: 372–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00597.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!