The author would like to thank Jon Lawrence, Laura Rowe, Andrew Thorpe and Richard Toye for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article. This research was aided by a grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
Building a peaceable party: masculine identities in British Conservative politics, c.1903–24†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 230, pages 651–673, November 2012
How to Cite
Thackeray, D. (2012), Building a peaceable party: masculine identities in British Conservative politics, c.1903–24. Historical Research, 85: 651–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00600.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!