The author would like to thank David Moon, James Thompson and the referees for thoughtful suggestions on an earlier version of this article.
The origins of ‘liberalism’ in Britain: the case of The Liberal*
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 229, pages 469–487, August 2012
How to Cite
Craig, D. M. (2012), The origins of ‘liberalism’ in Britain: the case of The Liberal. Historical Research, 85: 469–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00601.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!