This article forms part of the national research projects HUM2007-61826 and HAR2010-18991. A partial and preliminary version was read at the meeting of the North American Patristics Society held in Chicago in May 2008. The author is grateful to Chris Wickham, who read the draft of this article: his opinion has been very important in the final decision to publish it.
Creating new Constantines at the end of the sixth century†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 85, Issue 230, pages 556–575, November 2012
How to Cite
Castellanos, S. (2012), Creating new Constantines at the end of the sixth century. Historical Research, 85: 556–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00604.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!