The author is very grateful to Rebecca Gill, Alan Lester, Dominique Marshall, Helen McCarthy, Kirsty Reid and James Thompson for their generous and insightful comments on this article. She is also grateful to the convenors of the I.H.R. British History 1815–1945 seminar for the opportunity to present an earlier draft of this article, and for a number of useful comments and questions from the seminar's participants.
‘Every Citizen of Empire Implored to Save the Children!’ Empire, internationalism and the Save the Children Fund in inter-war Britain†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 86, Issue 231, pages 116–137, February 2013
How to Cite
Baughan, E. (2013), ‘Every Citizen of Empire Implored to Save the Children!’ Empire, internationalism and the Save the Children Fund in inter-war Britain. Historical Research, 86: 116–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00608.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!