The research for this article was funded by a British Academy Small Grant. The author is also grateful to the copyright holder for permission to quote from Kate Courtney's papers and to the anonymous reviewers and James Bothwell for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
The women pro-Boers: gender, peace and the critique of empire in the South African war†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Historical Research
Volume 86, Issue 231, pages 92–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Riedi, E. (2013), The women pro-Boers: gender, peace and the critique of empire in the South African war. Historical Research, 86: 92–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2281.2012.00612.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!