THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF EXCOMMUNICATION IN MEDIEVAL ENGLAND
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Volume 42, Issue 144, pages 1–11, February 1957
How to Cite
HILL, R. (1957), THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF EXCOMMUNICATION IN MEDIEVAL ENGLAND. History, 42: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.1957.tb02266.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!