George III, Tyrant: The Crisis as Critic of Empire, 1775–1776
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing.
Volume 94, Issue 316, pages 434–460, October 2009
How to Cite
YORK, N. (2009), George III, Tyrant: The Crisis as Critic of Empire, 1775–1776. History, 94: 434–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00465.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!