The New Cambridge Medieval History IV c.1024–c.1198 Part 1 – Edited by David Luscombe and Jonathan Riley-Smith
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing.
Volume 94, Issue 316, pages 527–528, October 2009
How to Cite
DALTON, P. (2009), The New Cambridge Medieval History IV c.1024–c.1198 Part 1 – Edited by David Luscombe and Jonathan Riley-Smith. History, 94: 527–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00468_22.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!