The authors wish to thank the British Academy for a Major Research Grant, which enabled the researches on Huw T. Edwards. They also extend gratitude to Jenna Phillips for editorial help.
Mirrors of Wales – Life Story as National Metaphor: Case Studies of R. J. Derfel (1824–1905) and Huw T. Edwards (1892–1970)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing.
Volume 95, Issue 317, pages 45–63, January 2010
How to Cite
WARD, P. and WRIGHT, M. (2010), Mirrors of Wales – Life Story as National Metaphor: Case Studies of R. J. Derfel (1824–1905) and Huw T. Edwards (1892–1970). History, 95: 45–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00474.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!