Giuseppe Mazzini and the Globalisation of Democratic Nationalism, 1830–1920 – Edited by C. A. Bayly and Eugenio F. Biagini
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing.
Volume 95, Issue 318, pages 249–251, April 2010
How to Cite
CARTER, N. (2010), Giuseppe Mazzini and the Globalisation of Democratic Nationalism, 1830–1920 – Edited by C. A. Bayly and Eugenio F. Biagini. History, 95: 249–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00483_24.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!