The Teutonic Knights in the Holy Land. 1190–1291 – By Nicholas Morton
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing.
Volume 95, Issue 319, pages 366–367, July 2010
How to Cite
OLDFIELD, P. (2010), The Teutonic Knights in the Holy Land. 1190–1291 – By Nicholas Morton. History, 95: 366–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2010.00490_12.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!