An Empire of Memory: The Legend of Charlemagne, the Franks, and Jerusalem before the First Crusade – By Matthew Gabriele
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. History© 2011 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 96, Issue 324, pages 496–497, October 2011
How to Cite
VINCENT, N. (2011), An Empire of Memory: The Legend of Charlemagne, the Franks, and Jerusalem before the First Crusade – By Matthew Gabriele. History, 96: 496–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2011.00531_4.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!