Law and Practice in the Age of Reform: The Legatine Work of Hugh of Die (1073–1106) – By Kriston R. Rennie
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. History© 2012 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 97, Issue 325, pages 139–141, January 2012
How to Cite
HARPER-BILL, C. (2012), Law and Practice in the Age of Reform: The Legatine Work of Hugh of Die (1073–1106) – By Kriston R. Rennie. History, 97: 139–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2011.00543_15.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!