Slavery, Diplomacy, and Empire: Britain and the Suppression of the Slave Trade, 1807–1975 – Edited by Keith Hamilton and Patrick Salmon
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. History© 2012 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 97, Issue 325, pages 166–168, January 2012
How to Cite
PETTIGREW, W. (2012), Slavery, Diplomacy, and Empire: Britain and the Suppression of the Slave Trade, 1807–1975 – Edited by Keith Hamilton and Patrick Salmon. History, 97: 166–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2011.00543_32.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!