Regional Communities and Royal Authority in the Late Old English Kingdom: The Crisis of 1051–1052 Revisited
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. History © 2013 The Historical Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 98, Issue 329, pages 23–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Williams, A. (2013), Regional Communities and Royal Authority in the Late Old English Kingdom: The Crisis of 1051–1052 Revisited. History, 98: 23–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-229X.2012.00575.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!