I am very thankful for the helpful comments I have received on earlier drafts of this paper from Berber Bevernage, Ewa Domanska, María Inés La Greca, Nicolás Lavagnino, and Hayden White. I am grateful to Manuel Cruz and Fina Virulés who gave me the opportunity to discuss the article in Barcelona. I would like to thank Brian Fay for suggestions that helped to improve the final version. Finally, I am thankful to Juleen Audrey Eichinger for editing the English version.
THE EPISTEMIC AND MORAL ROLE OF TESTIMONY1
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wesleyan University
History and Theory
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–17, February 2012
How to Cite
TOZZI, V. (2012), THE EPISTEMIC AND MORAL ROLE OF TESTIMONY. History and Theory, 51: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2303.2012.00609.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!