TRADITION: A PRINCIPLE OF HISTORICAL SENSE-GENERATION AND ITS LOGIC AND EFFECT IN HISTORICAL CULTURE
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wesleyan University
History and Theory
Special Issue: Tradition and History
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 45–59, December 2012
How to Cite
RÜSEN, J. (2012), TRADITION: A PRINCIPLE OF HISTORICAL SENSE-GENERATION AND ITS LOGIC AND EFFECT IN HISTORICAL CULTURE. History and Theory, 51: 45–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2303.2012.00646.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!