THE EVOLUTION OF THE RUSSIAN TRADITION OF STATE POWER
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wesleyan University
History and Theory
Special Issue: Tradition and History
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 60–88, December 2012
How to Cite
POMPER, P. (2012), THE EVOLUTION OF THE RUSSIAN TRADITION OF STATE POWER. History and Theory, 51: 60–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2303.2012.00647.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!