Inventing Fear of Crime: Criminology and the Politics of Anxiety by M. Lee
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 564–565, December 2008
How to Cite
TANKEBE, J. (2008), Inventing Fear of Crime: Criminology and the Politics of Anxiety by M. Lee. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 47: 564–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2008.00543_5.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!