How Well do Sentencing Guidelines Work?: Equity, Proportionality and Consistency in the Determination of Fine Levels in the Magistrates' Courts of England and Wales
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 13–36, February 2009
How to Cite
RAINE, J. W. and DUNSTAN, E. (2009), How Well do Sentencing Guidelines Work?: Equity, Proportionality and Consistency in the Determination of Fine Levels in the Magistrates' Courts of England and Wales. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 48: 13–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2008.00546.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
- Date submitted: May 2008Date accepted: July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!