Fear and Loathing, Terror and Threat: ‘Are they Tough Enough to Bring Back the Noose?’
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 52–59, February 2009
How to Cite
PETTIGREW, M. (2009), Fear and Loathing, Terror and Threat: ‘Are they Tough Enough to Bring Back the Noose?’. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 48: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2008.00548.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
- Date submitted: June 2008Date accepted: August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!