Pathways and Crime Prevention: Theory, Policy and Practice by A. France and R. Homel (Eds.)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 106–108, February 2009
How to Cite
FOLLETT, M. (2009), Pathways and Crime Prevention: Theory, Policy and Practice by A. France and R. Homel (Eds.). The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 48: 106–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2008.00554_1.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!