‘I'm Making a TV Programme Here!’: Reality TV'S Banged Up and Public Criminology
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–17, February 2010
How to Cite
WILSON, D. and GROOMBRIDGE, N. (2010), ‘I'm Making a TV Programme Here!’: Reality TV'S Banged Up and Public Criminology. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 49: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2009.00584.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Date submitted: April 2009Date accepted: June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!