The Relationships of Prison Climate to Health Service in Correctional Environments: Inmate Health Care Measurement, Satisfaction and Access in Prisons
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2011 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 262–274, July 2011
How to Cite
ROSS, M. W., LIEBLING, A. and TAIT, S. (2011), The Relationships of Prison Climate to Health Service in Correctional Environments: Inmate Health Care Measurement, Satisfaction and Access in Prisons. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 50: 262–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2011.00658.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Date submitted: August 2010, Date accepted: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!