The Iconography of Punishment: Execution Prints and the Death Penalty
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2011 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Special Issue: Historical Perspectives on Punishment and Prisons: Representations and Realities: Edited by Helen Johnston and Michael Fiddler
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 452–464, December 2011
How to Cite
Carrabine, E. (2011), The Iconography of Punishment: Execution Prints and the Death Penalty. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 50: 452–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2011.00688.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!