Performing New Lives: Prison Theatre J. Shailor (Ed.). London and Philadelphia, PA.: Jessica Kingsley (2011) 300pp. £24.99pb ISBN 978-1-84905-823-0
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2011 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Special Issue: Historical Perspectives on Punishment and Prisons: Representations and Realities: Edited by Helen Johnston and Michael Fiddler
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 552–553, December 2011
How to Cite
Bottoms, S. (2011), Performing New Lives: Prison Theatre J. Shailor (Ed.). London and Philadelphia, PA.: Jessica Kingsley (2011) 300pp. £24.99pb ISBN 978-1-84905-823-0 . The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 50: 552–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2011.0695_4.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!