Offending Women. Power, Punishment and the Regulation of Desire L.A. Haney. London: University of California Press (2010) 287pp. £17.95pb ISBN 978-0-520-26191-4
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2011 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Special Issue: Historical Perspectives on Punishment and Prisons: Representations and Realities: Edited by Helen Johnston and Michael Fiddler
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 553–554, December 2011
How to Cite
Page, G. (2011), Offending Women. Power, Punishment and the Regulation of Desire L.A. Haney. London: University of California Press (2010) 287pp. £17.95pb ISBN 978-0-520-26191-4 . The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 50: 553–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2011.0695_5.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!